Conditions of class participation
- Classes are confirmed upon full payment or booking using vouchers.
- Participants must be a minimum of 12 years of age.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver form upon arrival at the cooking school, acknowledging the risks and hazards of the cooking school environment.
- At all times students must comply with directions provided by the instructors and obey any safety procedures advised by the organisers.
- Mondo Organics accepts no liability for students failing to comply with safety instructions and policies of the school.
- Students acknowledge that photographic or visual images taken by the organisers during participation of the class may be used for general promotional purposes.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted prior to or during practical cooking classes. Intoxicated persons will not be allowed to enter the class or participate in any way.
- All participants are required to wear closed shoes and have no loose articles of clothing.
- Class vouchers are accepted subject to terms and condition of the voucher. Expired vouchers will not be accepted.
- Cancellations are not accepted , however substitute students are welcome should your circumstances prevent you from attending.